Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Today

Some days are just crazy but I wouldn't give it up for a second.  Today we laughed as Austin "talked" and pointed at things all day long.  Someday we will figure out what he is saying.  Today, Nolan got hurt 46 times and screamed at the top of his lungs every single time.  Today, we ate corn on the cob and had home made pizza.  Today, Nolan picked chocolate milk for lunch and Cameron picked strawberry.  Today, Nolan cried because Austin got the last bottle cap.  Today, Cameron read Nolan his naptime story.  Today, the boys called me to the basement to throw balls at me when I came around the corner (Jake wasn't even in on this.) Today, Nolan said he peed all over the floor but I think it was just splashed water and he was trying to not get in trouble for that.  Today, the boys did "therapy" with Austin and got him to climb up and sit on the couch with the cushion off.  Today, Austin climbed up the top set of our steps all by himself.  Today, Cameron found out the name of his first grade teacher and that he has two friends from kindergarten in his first grade class.  Today, we got Hayden's present in the mail and played with the bubble wrap.  Today, Cameron and Nolan got in trouble for climbing on each other about 49 times.  Today, Austin wanted "gok" (milk) instead of water because he knew the other boys had "gok." Today, Nolan said "I just want to sleep by myself tonight and not share a room with Cameron." Cameron looked at Nolan and said, "I feel the same way like Nolan." Then we all laughed for about 5 minutes.  Today, Austin cried and didn't want to go to bed so I gave in and let him come out and watch Mickey Mouse.  Today, Austin pooped in his diaper and said "poop, pee you, stinky." Today, I made stirfry for supper and the rice flopped, so we didn't have rice.  Today, Cameron kept trying to fall asleep but couldn't so he is up at 9:17 helping me write this.  Today, I laughed, yelled, and loved this day.  Thank you God for this day.

No comments: